Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In   |   Join AFS
testing our use of this forum
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

9/24/2011 at 7:46:47 PM GMT
testing our use of this forum
Dear All,

I recall that I was supposed to be testing the "not so new" web site to find out its potential for communication between Section members.  Please post a reply to this message if you are a regular user/viewer of the Folklore and Education Section forum.  Feel free to remark on your use (or non-use) of the forum and/or other features of the web site to keep in touch and get information.  I will check it before closer to AFS and give a report back at the Section meeting. 

Thanks, Betty

9/27/2011 at 4:15:37 PM GMT
Testing
I confess that I've not used this forum since last fall, Betty. One problem is that I got tired of AFS emails notifying me everytime anyone posted anything, so I turned off the notification option. I should explore whether I can choose to get news from this forum but not all other entities. Theoretically this should be a good service, but so far not so much.

Paddy

9/28/2011 at 2:00:04 AM GMT
Paddy, seeing as you are the only person who has responded so far, I would tend to agree with you! 

Home
|Career Center
|Open Forums
|Online Store
|Renew
|Member Search
|Donate
|FAQ

American Folklore Society
Mershon Center, The Ohio State University, 1501 Neil Avenue, Columbus OH 43201-2602 USA
614/292-4715; fax: 614/292-2199; www.afsnet.org

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership.com®  ::  Legal/Privacy