Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In   |   Join AFS
Follow up to AFS Meetings
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

10/27/2010 at 3:40:55 PM GMT
Follow up to AFS Meetings
Dear All,

Thanks for the great AFS panels!  Consider this a "test" message as I was tasked at the Section Meeting to check out the new features of the AFS web site.  As you can see, the Forum section would allow for keeping in touch with questions, comments, threads of topics, etc. during the year.  If anyone gets a chance to read this, try leaving a comment or starting a new forum topic.  Thanks, Betty

10/27/2010 at 3:59:49 PM GMT
This could be very handy and thanks for thinking of using it to communicate with section members.  I wish I could have been there!

1/4/2011 at 3:51:59 PM GMT
I'm only now exploring the new site and am happy to see that a forum is established. What next is the big question. Several people on the very successful AFS ed panels discussed how to carry our conversations forward, the Ed Section newsletter seemed to be the consensus, but this forum could be a less formal, more interactive vehicle. But discussion require leadership and monitoring and everyone seems too busy to engage in extra communication. Betty, thanks for leading the pack.

Home
|Career Center
|Open Forums
|Online Store
|Renew
|Member Search
|Donate
|FAQ

American Folklore Society
Mershon Center, The Ohio State University, 1501 Neil Avenue, Columbus OH 43201-2602 USA
614/292-4715; fax: 614/292-2199; www.afsnet.org

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership.com®  ::  Legal/Privacy