|Other members-only online features:
- Access to full-text, searchable versions of current and recent issues of the Journal of American Folklore via Project MUSE.
- A 20% discount on purchases from the Smithsonian Folkways Recordings catalog, using this code.
- Sign in to access your online discussion groups, if any, including the private group space of your AFS Sections.
- Sign in to post a resumé or CV, viewable only by other AFS members.
- Sign in to edit your Profile;
make yourself accessible to other members by keeping your contact
information up to date, and completing your Profile to include your
areas of interest, membership in organizations, education and
experience. Profiles may only be read by AFS members.
- Sign in to find records of your previous membership dues payments, donations, and other order history, including AFS Section dues and Annual Meeting registration fees.
[See the full list of member services.]