New Feature: You may create or renew your Section memberships at the same time that you create or renew your AFS membership—you will have an opportunity to select your Sections before submitting your membership dues payment.
Alternatively, AFS members may still join or renew Sections at any time in the online store.
Need help? See FAQ: Renewal.
Renew your membership in AFS.
- Sign in.
- If your membership has recently lapsed, you will be greeted upon sign in with a path directly to renewal.
- If your membership is current, you will find a link to renew your AFS membership under Membership Info in your Profile menu.
- You will be given an opportunity to add Sections or JSTOR, and to pay Fellows dues, before you submit your membership dues payment.
- Your renewal is complete after you submit your credit card payment for your AFS membership dues; the single transaction will include any additional payments that you select for Sections, JSTOR, and Fellows.
The Online Store, which can be found under Member Services, is available at any time, not just during your annual membership renewal, if you want to:
- renew or add AFS Section memberships.
- pay AFS Fellows dues.
- add or renew a JSTOR subscription.
- sponsor international members.
To mail in your renewal, please send in payment with this printable membership form.
Need more help? See FAQ: Membership Renewal.